Statement regarding the processing of personal data provided by the User of the site Art-Frame
Data Controller: CF Projects, with headquarters in Via Bissolati 6, 30172 Mestre (VE), Italy. Informativa resa all’interessato ai sensi dell’art. 13 del D.Lgs del 30 giugno 2003 n. 196. Privacy statement for the data subject pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Legislative Decree no. 196/2003’) – establishing provisions for the safety of persons and other parties with regard to the processing of personal data – CF Projects in the capacity of ‘Data Controller’ of the processing of the personal data of the users (hereinafter also referred to as ‘Site Users’ or ‘Site User’) of the site https://art-frame.org (hereinafter also referred to as ‘Site’).
0. Protection of personal data.
The Data Processor, CF Projects, will gather and process the personal data of all Users in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, which establishes provisions for the safety of persons and other parties with regard to the processing of personal data. In particular, the personal data of all Users will be processed subject to obtaining express consent, in writing if necessary, following the provision of the present ‘privacy statement’, supplied pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, containing, in particular, an indication of the Rights of the data subject.
1. Source of personal data obtained
1.1. Direct collection The personal data (or certain data described as ‘personal’ pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) are obtained by the Data Processor, CF Projects, directly from the User:
(a) either at the act of registering on the Site and/or on navigating in the said Site;
and the IP address, the pages visited (navigation data). Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, of which this site makes use, also make it possible to recognise: – the IP;
– the type of browser used;
– the operating system used;
– the Website from which the User comes;
– the date and time of the visit;
– the URLs of the pages consulted;
– other navigation data, as for example the downloads carried out.
1.3. Collection of data from third-party sources. Possible sharing of data with third parties The Data Processor and the Data Controller (also through the intermediary of the former) may occasionally receive information concerning the Data Subject from other sources, such as for example counterparts in commercial contracts or from companies or foundations which may be aliated, controlled or subject to a common control (outside Italy), or from acquired or simply accredited companies and/or from other organisations (such as for example: profit-making companies, cooperatives, consortia, foundations and/or associations, also outside Italy; public bodies, etc.) and may add and cross-reference this information with the information already available. If the User transmits the information of a third party (or if a third party transmits information to us in his/her name), we explicitly require that the party transmitting the information has received the consent of the party providing it. Some parts of the content of the Site may furthermore be oered on a shared basis with third parties (the so-called ‘co-branded’). In these cases, when the User transmits, indicates or communicates in any way his/her personal information to the CF Projects he/she should bear in mind that this information will be made available to both the Data Processor and Data Controller and to the third parties that oer the said goods and/or services on a shared basis with the Data Controller. In addition, it is possible that the CF Projects will share with third parties the personal data gathered through the channel of the Internet or advertising purposes and for information concerning cultural activities and/or publishing initiatives (as for example: exhibitions, shows,
conferences, etc.) designed, created, produced, sponsored and/or curated by the Data Controller jointly or with the cooperation of these third parties.
2. Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data are collected with the objective of managing the services provided to the user through the Site and also of developing a targeted communication with the User through:
– the opening and reporting of the Site User’s accounts;
– the planning of the Site User’s accounts;
– the personalisation of communications concerning cultural activities and content of interest for the User;
– the sending to the User of information concerning new cultural and recreational services supplied by the Data Controller and by third parties;
– the sending to the User of information and advertising messages (in the form of electronic and/or hard-copy newsletters, invitations, brochures, posters and other such, distributed both in electronic and hard-copy form) concerning the cultural activities (events, exhibitions, seminars and connected activities) produced and/or organised by the Data Controller and/or Data Processor with and/or by third parties, market research carried out on behalf of the Data Controller and/or Data Processor and/or third parties (involving the possibility of communicating the personal data of the Data Subjects to third parties appointed to carry out such operations)
– analysis of the way the User uses the service (involving the possibility of communicating the personal data of the Data Subjects to third parties appointed to carry out such analyses)
– monitoring of the service supplied to prevent unauthorised use of the contents and breaches of the service conditions (involving the possibility of communicating the personal data of the Data Subjects to third parties appointed to carry out such monitoring operations)
– prevention of fraud and illegal activities (involving the possibility of communicating the personal data of the Data Subjects to third parties appointed to carry out such prevention operations)
3. Means of processing and scope of communication of the personal data
Processing will take place through the use of instruments and procedures suitable for ensuring the safety and confidentiality of the said data and will be carried out with the help of electronic means and Authorised Persons in full compliance with the
provisions of the Minimum Safety Measures, as set out in the technical Procedural Guidance concerning minimum safety measures – Annex B to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. The data in question will be processed by CF Projects and established Representative, appointed in accordance with Article 5.2, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and in particular by the Persons Authorised to process.
4. Provision of personal data
4.1. The provision of the personal data is in any case optional and failure to provide them does not prejudice navigation on the Site in any way. With regard to the personal data provided directly by the User, please be aware however failure to provide data indicated as ‘obligatory’. On the other hand, failure to provide further data (not ‘obligatory’) has no consequence for the User regarding navigation on the Site and/or periodic information services (newsletters etc.) and/or other connected services.
5. Communication of the personal data
5.1. Without prejudice to the indications under Point 1.3 above, and subject to the communications and disseminations carried out in compliance with the obligations of national and EU regulations, the personal data, once collected by the Data Controller (and/or Processor and/or third parties) may be disclosed to the following categories of parties:
– in the context of their duties and/or respective objectives and projects, employees and/or associates of CF Projects;
– in the context of their duties and/or respective objectives and projects, employees and/or associates of connected, controlling, controlled organisations or subject to the common control of CF Projects or bound to the aforesaid organisations by particular contractual constraints
– suppliers, distributors and wholesalers
– Offices of the Public Administration
– credit institutions, insurance companies and agencies, insurance brokers and intermediaries, finance companies, leasing companies, etc.
– IT consultancy companies and similar
– Judicial offices, Post offices, dispatchers and couriers for the dispatch/receipt of documentation and/or other material
– persons, companies, associations and/or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services or activities to the Data Controller and/or Data Processor, with particular, but not exclusive, reference to questions regarding advertising, accounting, administrative, legal, labour, tax and finance aspects.
5.2. Without prejudice to the provisions of Point 5.4 below, the data are not subject to dissemination.
5.3. Subject to the indications of Point 1.3 above, CF Projects may furthermore share or transmit the User’s data with/to third parties (counterparts in commercial contracts, accredited counterparts, controlled or controlling businesses, foundations or associations subject to common control etc.), affiliated to CF Projects, in support of their respective institutional activities, of marketing and communication, as well as with/to the suppliers of goods and/or services that act and use the data on behalf of CF Projects.
5.4 In addition please note that in the wiki, forum, blog, chat and other social network areas, the information sent by the User is disseminated to all participants.
6. Transfer of the personal data
The personal data may be transferred, for the purposes described in Point 1, both within the Member Countries of the European Union and to third-party Countries in compliance with Articles. 42 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
7. Rights of the data subject
With regard to personal data, you are entitled to exercise the rights of access specified in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003: “1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data regarding him/her exist, even if not yet recorded, and to have such data communicated to him/her in an intelligible form. 2. The data subject has the right to be informed regarding: a) the source of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic followed in the event of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments; d) identification details of the data controller, data processor and representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, Subparagraph 2; e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be communicated or which may become aware of them in the capacity of appointed representative within the national jurisdiction, or of Processors or persons authorised to process. 3. The data subject has the right to: a) have the data updated, corrected or, if interested, supplemented; b) the deletion, anonymization or blocking of data processed contrary to law, including data which it is not necessary to store for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations under Sections a) and b) and the contents thereof, have been notified to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves to be impossible or requires the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected. 4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose for which the data were collected; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or carrying out market research or commercial communications.”
The Personal Data Controller is CF Projects, with headquarters in Via Bissolati 6, 30172 Mestre (VE), Italy. Exercise of the rights in accordance with Article 7, Legislative Decree No. 196/2003: In order to exercise the rights specified in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, and indicated above under Section No. 7, the Data Subject must send a written request to: CF Projects, with headquarters in Via Bissolati 6, 30172 Mestre (VE), Italy.
Having read and taken note of the contents of the ‘Statement’, I declare that I agree to the processing of my personal data by CF Projects and, in particular, declare my consent to the processing of these data in the forms, with the use of the methods and for the purposes indicated therein, being furthermore fully aware of the rights accorded to the undersigned by Article 7 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 in the capacity of ‘Data Subject’.